Sunday, September 5, 2010

This is a Test


Choose the best answer.


1. Why haven't I kept up on this blog like I wanted to?

a. We became unexpectedly wealthy and moved to our own private island in the Bahamas. Internet coverage is spotty.

b. I decided to go back in time. The dinosaurs are fascinating, but alas, no computers.

c. Nobody reads it anyway. I mean nobody but you, Mom.

d. I have four children - duh - I'm lucky to get a shower most days.


2. In order to blog more, I will need to:

a. Skip the showers.

b. Teach the children to be hunter-gatherers.

c. Really move to the Bahamas...or at least somewhere quiet.

d. Invest in a high-quality cleaning robot.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

D, and D.
:)

Constance said...

This is a tough one! :) I'll have to say D on both. I hope I pass!
Miss you guys!

Constance

Anonymous said...

Could it possibly be D? I would also like a high quality cleaning robot. :)

Unknown said...

I read it! Post more! :o)

-Sarah

jadell said...

you forgot to give the option E. You are homeschooling 2 with 2 kiddos in tow. Seems like a great reason to me!! :)

nikki said...

I find it amazing anyone blogs at all! Homeschooling does take a lot of time and energy. I only check my friends blogs about once a week or every other one. I love to hear from you though.
P.S. I vote for the Bahamas!