Sunday, March 14, 2010

Abram Abridged


Current Stats:

6 months old

16 pounds

2 teeth (as of yesterday)

Nicknames: bugaboo, squiggly-wiggly, luva-luva.

Can: roll over, sleep through the night (finally!), grab hair and necklaces.

Likes: Mommy, Daddy, milk, being held, listening to the piano, bathtime, and chewing on things.

Dislikes: being put down.

Latest accomplishments: Had his first taste of solid food yesterday.
Behold, the introduction of rice cereal.


What kind of cruel trick is this...?Help! Mommy is torturing me!Wait a minute. Curious...
Okay, okay. I'll give it a try.
Hey, that's not half bad!

3 comments:

meow said...

He's adorable! You certainly make good-looking kids. I just wish I were there to babysit him.

rachel said...

He is getting SO big!! How are you??? I've blogged once this year...how sad is that?
I've had like 12 posts I've written, but I never post. I'm still denying it's March I guess. I hope you are doing well!

jadell said...

I LOVE the last picture! he is too cute! :)